We are and will be there for you! Because your personal and economic health has the highest priority for us.
Here we have summarized the most important information from Ch. Dahlinger.
Most of our employees work in the home office and can be reached as usual by e-mail and by phone. If the answering machine answers, please leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. We have resumed our travel activities, but due to the situation we have limited them to necessary and customer requested visits. However your agent is available to support you.
Orders are current and processed as soon as possible. Your orders or questions about this, reach us currently fastest by e-mail, through our online shop and also by phone.
Our warehouse with the standard range is and remains well stocked. The printing of your packaging currently takes about 8 working days. The order-related production of jewellery stands will also continue.
There are currently no restrictions on delivery times. We can also send to a different delivery address if you are currently not present at your business address. Contact-free delivery is also possible. You do not have to sign for the delivery. It is sufficient if you state your name.
The safety of our employees and customers is very important to us. To this end, we have introduced a number of measures:
- Reduction of business trips and customer visits to the extent necessary and desired by the customer
- Combination of home office and work in the company for the majority of our employees
- Situation-dependent updating of safety instructions and training of employees
- Compliance with additional hygiene measures at our company, at our production partners and at our logistics service providers
You will find detailed information on our Corona Update page. There we will keep you informed about current developments at our company.
No. We are a B2B company and only sell to commercial customers.
Please use the "Forgot password" function.
- If your e-mail address is already assigned to your customer account, we will automatically send you a link by e-mail to set up a password. After you have set up your password, you are successfully connected to your customer account at Ch. Dahlinger. You have access to your order history, your printing dies, your usual method of payment and you can order immediately.
- If your e-mail address is not assigned to a customer account, the message "This e-mail address is invalid or is not known to us" will appear. In this case, please register anew and specify your customer number. After you have registered, you can also order immediately. Access to your order history, your printing dies and your usual payment method can only be enabled once we have checked your customer number and registration data. After successful verification you will receive an e-mail from us.
The prices in our online shop are net prices without VAT. The statutory German value added tax is 19%. Customers with a billing address in EU countries and a valid sales tax identification number (VAT ID no.) do not have to pay VAT.
- As a new customer you can pay by credit card or prepayment. You can pay directly in the online shop by credit card.
In order to make your prepayment, we will send you a proforma invoice by separate e-mail. Your order can only be processed after receipt of payment.
- As a regular customer, you can buy on account or pay by SEPA basic direct debit.
The minimum order value is 150 € (170 CHF / 140 GBP / 250 USD / 1200 DKK / 1500 SEK) net.
If the minimum order value isn’t reached, a processing fee of 15 € (17 CHF / 14 GBP / 25 USD / 120 DKK / 150 SEK) is charged.
|UK||0,00||£||(GBP prices include shipping costs to the UK. Incoterm is DAP: Delivered At Place)|
|USA||0,00||$||(USD prices include shipping costs to the USA. Incoterm is DAP: Delivered At Place)|
For deliveries to the following countries, the shipping costs are calculated depending on the volume of your order in the online shop. The shipping costs are at least:
Before the last step of the order process, the estimated shipping date will be indicated in the online shop. If you will make a prepayment or if we have to produce new printing dies and we need your approval of the proof, the delivery time will be extended accordingly.
Yes! The logo of Ch. Dahlinger is only a placeholder for your own logo or your desired text. Our products are of course also available without printing.
All products outside the online shop are customer solutions and are not available to other customers.
The cost of a single-colour imprint per item is included in the price. Two single-colour imprints are included in the price of the boxes including outerbox. If you select several imprints or a two-colour imprint for an article in the configurator, the printing costs incurred are displayed in the shopping cart.
There are costs for the production of new dies, which vary depending on the size of the die. If you create a new die in the configurator, the resulting die costs are displayed in the shopping cart.
We stock the produced dies. You can use these existing dies for subsequent orders without having to pay die costs again.
Our possibility to produce a printing die depends very much on the quality of the file you provide us with.
Please note the following information about file formats: Accepted file formats are gif, jpg, png, svg, tif, pdf, ai and eps. Pixel graphics must be at least 1500 x 1300 px. There must be no raster, no colour gradients and no soft edges. Fonts must be converted into paths. Files should be monochrome, have little to no border and have a transparent background. If your file has a white or coloured background, please use in the imprint configurator the "Create transparency" tool before selecting the imprint colour.
If you upload and use a new logo in our imprint configurator, you can request a proof/rework. Your logo will then be checked by us free of charge and you will receive a PDF file by e-mail for approval.
If you would like a real test imprint, we must charge you the printing die costs and shipping costs.
In the imprint configurator under Select artwork > Existing dies you can only see the dies that fit the selected imprint side of the article. Dies that are too large, too small or technically unsuitable are not displayed.
Yes, for printing you have 34 foil colours and blind printing (debossed printing without hot-foil) to choose from. The imprint configurator displays all printing colours that are possible for the selected article.
Goods are made or modified to order or as a special production run and cannot be exchanged.
In the packaging materials we use, silver jewellery will not tarnish any more or less than it does when exposed to air. The quality and integrity of the anti-tarnishing method used in the manufacturing of the jewellery is very important.
Yes. We will be happy to send you samples. The samples are always delivered with our Ch. Dahlinger logo. If the articles are in stock and the value of the goods is less than 25 € (30 CHF / 25 GBP / 45 USD / 200 DKK / 260 SEK), you will receive the samples free of charge.
You can read our customer information for the specialist retail trade in Germany on the new packaging law in this PDF.